For Sale or TRade (Ohlins Damper)

Pro400EXC

For Sale or TRade (Ohlins Damper)

#1 Post by Pro400EXC »

Hey Guys,

I don't ever set my damper on stiff let alone touch the thing,I don't even know its there,I could do with out it as a matter a fact....

So,

I would like maybe $250 for it?I think thats what they go for, or I'd like to trade it for some front MX Tires and Rims, like Holeshot MX's or Razr MX's or soemthing on rims...I wanna do some MX,and the XC tires don't cut it..

And maybe some other parts since brand new tires and rims go for $200...Not trying to be a shmo,but there isn't really any equal trades unless you have billet rims or soemhting..

anyways thanks guys,

Joe

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Joe that sounds like a real bad idea to me.

Pro400EXC

#3 Post by Pro400EXC »

Why's that Thomez?a.k.a Zach..

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

You aren't supposed to notice that it is there, but it is working all the time. Trust me as I just rode a quad for a weekend that didn't have one. Plus, you race XC - to me, it is almost like a safety item in the woods, keeping you from getting thrown off track into a tree. I think you need to go mow some lawns instead of selling your dampner tongue.gif

sampson47

wanna trade

#5 Post by sampson47 »

I have some kenda mx tires mounted on douglas rims and I have a set of holeshot mx tires on douglas rims. Is your dampner adjustable on the handlebars or underneath? I am interested, maybe we could work something out. Thanks:)