2002 Cannibal- lots of aftermarket

aroracer72

2002 Cannibal- lots of aftermarket

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hi,
Due to money issues, im forced to race dirtbikes and hold off on quads for a couple years. I really wish i could keep it, but my plans are to sell this, get a dirtbike, and purchase a cannondale again in a couple years, when i have a stable and steady job.

Okay, its an 02 cannibal, with soon to be new crank, and valves, with hypers, razr's, arens stem, renthal bars, denton steerring dampner, ASR +2 arms, elka tripple rate remote rezzie shocks, ohlins rear, moto plastic (new side spars havnt installed yet), soon to be new nerfs, RPM axle, sidewinder Ti-Moly sprocket/chain set, all the updates, has the hydraulic clutch, and maybe new plastic, but not shure. Also am probably getting some cannondaleriders.com graphics for it since the n-style kit i bought fits like crap and look ugly with all the wrinkles. Will have a full set of new HEIM joints (just the big ones that hold the spindle on) they are really trick..they are the new nylon sleeved ones but are aluminum and anodized red, which team Duncan usues on there a-arms.

4,600obo
aroracer72@yahoo.com
or between 8 and 11 call 1-248-627-6296
BUT email is your best way of contacting me quickly
P.S
its not togetehr yet..im jsut getting inquires so when i get it back togther i can sell it quickly.

mxracer5

trade for a 250r

#2 Post by mxracer5 »

would you be willing to trade for a full race ready 250r?
Let me know Thanks

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

im getting into dirtbikes with this money again. Not another quad....i cant afford to fix and pay for these things...and since ill be driving myself to the raceds....i cant afford to go a minimum of 2.5 hours just to race or practice. Sorry.

I will take trade for a dirtbike........only four strokes though....race four stroke dirtbikes...preferably a 250f.
CHAD