03 Cannibal reduced

Craig Johnson

#11 Post by Craig Johnson »

Sent you an email

Craig Johnson

#12 Post by Craig Johnson »

Come on guys take this off my hands. The more I look at it the more I want to ride it.

Craig Johnson

#13 Post by Craig Johnson »

Still got it for some reason. I'll take no less than $2800 for it.

TheJaspMan

#14 Post by TheJaspMan »

If you wern't so far away. And if we wern't already picking another one up this Sat I would take it off your hands.

Psychosis

#15 Post by Psychosis »

Don't sell it that cheap. Put it on Ebay and you'll get more than that. That's like giving it away.

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

True to a point. But after eBays fees and the hassle of shipping it comes out to be about the same these days. I saw an 03 in perfect shape go for $3200 the other day. They just aren't getting any younger. And soon they will be absorbed by people just wanting to part them out. What a shame.

Craig Johnson

#17 Post by Craig Johnson »

I have thought about ebay, but I've heard of a lot of non paying bidders lately. Plus the fees. Arranging shipping is not a problem, that's what I used to do. I have no problem hauling it 4 hours to drop it off though. So come on guys let's get it sold. I've got 1 hot rod quad ( my son's 90cc) I don't need 2.

DangerRanger

#18 Post by DangerRanger »

Don't sell it on here, ebay, or any of the net SCAM houses...you will lose your a$$....I have gotten no less than $4k out of them locally advertised in IN....seems everybody on the net wants something for nothing. I found the same with some stuff I have done, people want just $1 more dollar off...it is a $7k quad, and is worth $4k and will easily get that locally..... I couldn't get $4k out of a mint 03 with over 15k in it on the web...and got almost half locally.

BMW

Craig Johnson

#19 Post by Craig Johnson »

Not much of a market for quads around here.

Psychosis

#20 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Craig Johnson
Not much of a market for quads around here.

That's how it is here. I have mine for sale and nobody's wants it. I had nearly a dozen calls from posting it in the local papers but all say they mainly wanted to know if they hang w/the 450's, where I got it, or if parts are available for them. And 1 guy actually asked who made it and what it was. :wow