Eyeball A-Arms & USA Plastics

Psychosis

Eyeball A-Arms & USA Plastics

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Still need to sell these! Eyeball Engineering +2.5 a-arms. These make right about 50" w/stock offset but can be adjusted to reach wider. Nearly brand new ASR tie rods will go w/them. Good condition and pretty low usage. hey're made very strong and high quality. No damage and welds look great.

Would like $400 shipped for them considering they're over $650 new including the rods. Will take best offer though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a good used set of silver USA Cannibal LE plastics. Fronts are race cut. They have normal scratches and such but still bolt up good and look great. Very nice condition actually. $200 plus actual shipping? (Somebody tell me the value! I have no clue!)

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

BUMP!

Anyone need new plastics or arms?

CowsBitePeople

#3 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Trade for 400ex gt thunder a arms ?+3 fully adjustable and such with long travel ends? figured id try trade for ur a arms

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Sorry, no need for a-arms. Just bought some for a 450R and am trying to unload these to get some cash back.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Bump!

$350 and a-arms are yours!

Plastics still for sale too!

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Here's the plastics and a-arms pics. The pics don't come close to doing them justice. My camera is horrible so that's why low quality. Tie rods aren't picture but are included. Nearly brand new ASR's.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

BUMP! Plastic not for sale. A-arms are now $300 shipped w/tie rods included. Need to sell!

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

How sloppy are the joints? And do they use stock length shocks?

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

They're not too bad and seem very good. Not that much use on them. Had them at the Quadshop a few weeks ago and he said my front end looked good including tierod ends. Spindles were screwed though due to stupidity.

They are for stock length shocks. I ran PEP's on them and they did very well. They have a few chips in the coating which is silvervein as you can see but nothing bad or noticeable from a few feet away. Very nice but selling them to buy long travel.

Exodus

#10 Post by Exodus »

Sent you a PM, Im very interested