titanium a-arms and elka zps rear shock

lhughes

titanium a-arms and elka zps rear shock

#1 Post by lhughes »

I have a set of Lonestar titanium arms with tie rods and bearings. It is new condition as my motor blew up right after I put them on so now I am parting out the rest. I have an elka zps rear I want 200 plus shiping. I want 700 for the a-arms as the cost 1460 new. My loss your gain. I have a gas tank, a steering stem, stock axle, hubs, rebuilt bearing carrier, swing arm, and few other misc parts. you can email me but it is best to call me on my business phone at 206 818-0221 as that is where you will find me.
Later Louie

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

I will take the elka shock. Your mailbox is full so just send me your info for paypal and i will take that off your hands.

You can email me pics at happyboy_alt@yahoo.com

250rmike

#3 Post by 250rmike »

is this a elka rear or elka rebuild?

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Its a rear ohlin with an elka rebuild. I will have a rear ohlin for sale soon if you want one. smile.gif

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Its a rear ohlin with an elka rebuild. I will have a rear ohlin for sale soon if you want one. smile.gif

250rmike

#6 Post by 250rmike »

i have a rear ohlins with tcs rebuild right now i was just wondering if it was an elka not rebuild cause i wanna complete the set to match the front and for that price i dont care if i didnt have money i was gonna get it thanks anyway