Anodized moto frame for sale ,trade

wistech

Anodized moto frame for sale ,trade

#1 Post by wistech »

I know Ive been whoring a lot of parts lately but Ive got to get my babies back on the trails. Here is a black anodized frame that came with my moto. I decided to build it into a silver quad and the anodizing is so strong there is no way it would ever come off. I cant even scratch it. Only the main frame has been anodized and the subframe ,front bumper and grab bar has been painted and doesnt seen to be sticking very well. The frame is a couple years old and the anodizing that has been exposed the most to sunlight has a little fading. The tan spots are dust and dirt.I also have a full set of black plastic that came with this quad that is in good condition . I would be willing to trade for other used parts. Im looking for
Camshafts,valve buckets,seals, gasket kits,sprockets,stock pipes,mufflers. Ive got most every part for a cannibal so if you need anything just pm me.

JST

#2 Post by JST »

I have a stock pipe/silencer from a 01 FX400 for that deal on the beadlocks,if you are interested.

JST

#3 Post by JST »

Do you have any pics when this quad was together?

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Gimmi ten minutes Ill see if I have them on disk.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

here the are

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Just curious How much for the frame are you looking to get? Just PM me thanks. I have some of the parts you are looking for, but not sure yet If I want to part with them.

JST

#7 Post by JST »

I am also interested in the frame,pm me w/$$$.How did it clean up,like water spots or show alot of dirt?

JST

#8 Post by JST »

How about a pic showing where the different types of aluminum were used by the foot peg mount.When I inquired about anodizing 1 1/2 years ago I was told the different types of aluminum would contrast too much.Sorry for all the ????s

blaze#52

#9 Post by blaze#52 »

pm, sent

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Whoa some of you are on the ball. Yes this is Guy Sutons moto frame. :clap: He raced it in the 12 hours of america and mx. I am not sure what this frame is worth so I would rather trade parts for it. The frame I used to replace this one cost $332 if thats any indication of what its worth. I will clean it up and take pics tommorow in sunlight to get a better pic. You can tell that since anodizing isnt a coating but controlled oxidation that the cast parts do have a different look to them from the stamped and drawn pieces. Right now just pm me with offers. Im not greedy.