may part out brand new 03 speed

jbs121s

may part out brand new 03 speed

#1 Post by jbs121s »

i have a complete 03 cannondale speed that i am thinking of parting out. it has never been started or had gas in the tank. i dont have a title for it, but i have a bill of sale from the dealer i bought it from. i would be happy to include a copy with the frame and/or motor.

i will only part out if i get enough interest. i am not trying to waste anyones time, but i am taking offers on parts starting now. please dont waste my time, these parts are brand new, i know what they are worth, and will only part this bike if i can get a fair price out of the parts. i will make my decision on whether or not to part the bike by august 20th, two weeks from today. if interested in parts, please email me with what part you are wanting and a price.

i will reply to all emails. i am realistic on my prices, and i am fair and honest. this bike is brand new, if it wont part out for a decent price i will keep it.

thanks,

email me at erinklindt@yahoo.com

thanks,
jared

PeeWee

#2 Post by PeeWee »

How much u want for it straight out? Interested in a trade????

josh patton

motor

#3 Post by josh patton »

Would you be interested in selling the motor? If so how much would u be asking for it?

drbowtie

#4 Post by drbowtie »

Okay, looks like I was the only one who can read here...

I've got 75 bucks for your fuel tank and 150 for the front upper and lower A arms along with the complete tie rods. Aren't I generous?smile.gif

PeeWee

#5 Post by PeeWee »

It looks like you don't read very well, he's THINKING about
parting it out!!!!tongue.gif

jbs121s

QUAD

#6 Post by jbs121s »

just to clarify a little. i am taking offers on parts now, if interested post or email me a price on the part you want, just like drbowtie did. don't ask me how much i want for each part, my answer is give me $5000 grand and take the whole thing.

i will take the offers i have on the 20th of july, and then decide whether to part out or not. i will then email every person who was interested and let them know what is going on.

any questions or offers please email to

erinklindt@yahoo.com

thanks to everyone for your time and interest

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

Makes me sick, I'm so tired of seeing new 'dales get torn apart for no reason.

bknight

#8 Post by bknight »

:mad: me to