Make me an offer on my 03 Speed with all updates

drbowtie

Make me an offer on my 03 Speed with all updates

#1 Post by drbowtie »

Still riding my 03 Speed! 100% factory, never flipped or rolled, never raced, fluids changed too much, come and ride it! No problems all updates from factory. (the cartridge bolts where upgraded at the factory, the water pump cover is magnesium, engine mounts update done). It's all good! I'm no young kid so it was not riddin hard. I would probably be dead if I did.

Items that come with the quad purchase!

1. Two rear double bead cargon fiber rims... ($400)

2. New Front and rear brake pads not yet needed

3. Additional one tooth smaller front sprocket never installed

4. All owners manuals, shop manuals, parts list and original bill of sale.
5. Will also come with quad specific tools that I purchased to simplify servicing.

Will consider 04 DS 650 trades. I will pay the additional cash for the upgrade to a newer machine. Speed could use new ball joints in the front outer tie rods (can feel a little bit of play) and fuel tank has had, since the day I purchased it brand new, a small casting flaw near the top that will seap fuel if it has a full tank. Takes about three weeks to leak out a pint of fuel. I fill it up and ride it. I just don't leave it sitting with full tank.

What else? Oh my number call anytime no worry's 518-378-2266. Or you can email me drbowtie@hotmail.com I live in Albany, New York and would consider driving to meet someone.