Xowner

WTB tt tires

#1 Post by Xowner »

what to buy tt tires rear ones for sure maybe fronts smile.gif

Xowner350X is aim
email is jpsshack@fuse.net

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

I've got some Hooiser tires. 18x10x10. Brand new never even used but are mounted on some brand new ITP Pro Series rims that have NEVER been mounted on a quad. paid close to $350 and they've never been installed or ridden or anything. 100% brand new! Not sure what style they are but they're med-soft compound I believe.

Xowner

#3 Post by Xowner »

asking? price shiped? :deal:

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

What would you offer? I might be going to Haydug's sometime in the coming weeks and could possibly drop them or meet you somewhere if you wanted them b/c I'll be going by Cincy which is where your sig says. I found the receipt and I paid $352.21 for them so whatever you think would be fair would sound good. Tomorrow when I'm out in the garage I'll check what compound and numbers are on them. I don't recall.

Xowner

#5 Post by Xowner »

shoot me a price we will go from their im looking for a cheap set b/c i dont know if ill stick to this or not

why didnt you use them ?

iceracer17

#6 Post by iceracer17 »

krazykurtk has some american racers fronts are almost new nips still on them and the rears have one or 2 races on them.18x6x10 and 18x10x10 23 compound.I think he wants $225-$250 for them

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Xowner
shoot me a price we will go from their im looking for a cheap set b/c i dont know if ill stick to this or not

why didnt you use them ?

I'd like most of it back in price. Paid over $350 and never used so don't want to sell for like $200. Not sure but make an offer.

I didn't use them for a few reasons. It starts b/c I raced a couple races on old used ones some guy let me have for like $50 and so I liked it and bought this setup. Well, the places I planned on racing changed their race dates to the same dates, (90% were same) as two MX series's I'm in so I'm not going to skip them instead. So I just dropped it and left them in storage.