Speed & Glamis shocks Cheap!

ccole

Speed & Glamis shocks Cheap!

#1 Post by ccole »

You are bidding on one Ohlins Front ATV Shock. Our company acquired these shocks during the liquidation of Cannondale Motorsports. The Cannondale part number was 6000648. CN1742 is stamped in one end of the shock, and "Ohlins 180-48" is printed in black on the yellow spring. Overall length is approximately 18".

Can't get the link to worrk but they are on e-bay under Ohlins on the secone page

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Linky no worky

levi550

#3 Post by levi550 »

ccole

#4 Post by ccole »

Not my shocks just found them on ebay thought i would let everyone know about them. I think it's a nice deal. I bought a pair for my brother.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I just bought a pair so I don't have the dangerous Arvins anymore! woo hoo! Sorry cdrookie. I had to bail on the arvins.:cry:

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by jesshamner
I just bought a pair so I don't have the dangerous Arvins anymore!  woo hoo!  Sorry cdrookie.  I had to bail on the arvins.:cry:

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!

thats why i don't get on cannondaler much...bunch of arvin bashers. i want that hub back! it's fine if you get other shocks but when you mention dangerous and are throwing out woo hoo's. that's just wrong! my grey spring arvins are better xc shocks than my axis are mx shocks. if that makes any sense...

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

Hey CD, if you want another pair of New Silver-spring Arvins,
$75 paypal shipped.... (also have upgrade yellow $75, and 1 pair upgrade shock bodies only $45). :cool:

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Sorry man...the arvins just weren't cutting it. At the last ride I was at, I felt like I had pogo sticks instead of wheels. I was bouncing all over the place.

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

I hear ya ... will be selling to the 300-400EX dune guys instead,
they seem to like 'em just fine for that application. With so many Cannondale Ohlins just listed, our Arvins for 'dales now even more
worthless.

NRath

#10 Post by NRath »

The auction doesn't indicate whether that price is for one or two shocks. I'm assuming that price is for one, right? I've got to check and see if those puppies will fit on the KFX.