Anybody have a "cheap" C-dale?

WantAC-Dale07

Anybody have a "cheap" C-dale?

#1 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

Well, Im looking for a Cannondale that is cheap, price wise. Im looking for a moto, speed, or cannibal. Updates must be done and nothing can be wrong with it. I would prefer a modded one, but a stock one will do.

Id also like it to be around the Pennsylvania or Ohio area, may consider other spots if the seller is willing to meet halfway and the drive isnt too far. Like over 5hrs or so.

Anyways, I have about $2,800 cash to spend, let me know what you have, post some pics if you have any as well. You could also IM me on AOL IM at YamahaRider350X

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Dang asking for something for nothing.

comander420

#3 Post by comander420 »

if you found a running moto with all the updates that cheap let me know and you can make a few bucks!! Actually don't 2 dales is enough for me.

WantAC-Dale07

#4 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

Thanks for the help on finding me a used Dale guys tongue.gif

candyassmiler

#5 Post by candyassmiler »

geez louise...theres nearly a thousand on here a day. just take a look

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

It's all about approach, man!

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

I have a 2002/2003 Cannibal LE with all updates + stage 8. Has nerfs, red deletes and new std seat cover. Blaze/Speed mapping. It just got a complete look overhaul on the internals since it was torn down from a dealer while still young and then sold to me. I will sell it for $3500 and will do the Z400 bearing install for $150 plus cost of bearing and crank work if that floats your boat.

IMO, that is cheap.

If you want to find a dale for less than 3k, you won't be finding one with all of the updates let alone the stage 8.

Of course I am in BFE Arkansas. Bit of a drive.

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by WantAC-Dale07
Thanks for the help on finding me a used Dale guys tongue.gif

Why would people on a site so obviously dedicated to Cannondales find you such an incredible deal? We value ours more than that.

For the money you are offering it was almost an insult. You might find a stock Cannibal for that price, but your asking for quads worth twice as much. Plus you want someone to travel and meet you with it. Why not ask someone to just give you their Cdale?

In that price range you might want to try eBay? You will still have to do the updates yourself. And will not find a true Moto, Blaze or Speed in that range.

Besides, there is no such thing as a 'cheap dale' anyways. Only some good deals on a great machine.

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

should have bought the one that iceracer sold, updates, upgrades, and cheap

MotoX_Racer07

Will sell mine Or Trade for a 250R

#10 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

I will sell mine $3650 its an 02 Cannibal Assembled in feb of 02, All updates done, Stage 8, Crank cleaned, Oil & filter changed every 5-8 hours. Has Works front shocks with rezzies, plus three brake lines (front), Dura blue axle Tag bars. Custom White brothers e-series exhaust only one out there with one. Aluminum valve cover (running engine ice) AND even better it has the CAST case with the hydro clutch. This is the best case out there and I have never seen one crack or break. This quad has only been through one set of rear brakes, I clean this thing religiously. Anytime it gets muddy all plastic is stripped off and just soaped completely with purple power cleaner. Not a spec of mud on it.