DVX Trinity 440 For Sale or Trade for Dale

Buddah77

DVX Trinity 440 For Sale or Trade for Dale

#1 Post by Buddah77 »

I have an '04 Arctic Cat DVX Trinity 440 for sale or trade. I recently purchased this quad from Haydug and I've decided to keep my Yoshi 450 and sell the DVX. My Yoshi runs better. I did remove the long travel front end and installed it on my Yoshi. The LSR swingarm, Elka shock, Elka long travel linkage, and axle are still installed. It has a ported and cammed Trinity 440 motor, Edelbrock carb, Trinity pipe, Big Gun Rev Box, and Pro Flow kit. Newer 18'' Kenda klaws on rear with 20'' Holeshots on front. Excellent condition. Will trade for the right Dale. Preferrably one with updates. I attached a picture that shows the long travel front end and dune tires. These do not come with the quad.
Thanks for looking biggrin.gif

Pro400EXC

#2 Post by Pro400EXC »

hey buddah......trade for a 03 Blaze w/ a blown motor..well its about to be rebuilt....But how about after its rebuilt?..It still up in the air if i wanna keep it...but just seenin what yah say for chits and giggles....

lsbanshee

#3 Post by lsbanshee »

I have an 02 Speed that I bought new about a year ago. It is in great condition with about 15 hours on it. I can send you some pics if you want. Email me at LSBanshee@aol.com

Thanks,

Jon

hollywood43

#4 Post by hollywood43 »

Hi. Man we're kind of far away from each other but I would really consider working out a trade with you. What front end do you have on it now? Send me some current pics if you can: tecate43@sbcglobal.net and I'll respond with pics of my '03 Cannibal. It has a number of aftermarket upgrades on it and all the updates were done by R&S Performance. It's an early model number and hasn't had any issues. Thanks!