moto's for sale

Derek Adkins

moto's for sale

#1 Post by Derek Adkins »

i have two moto's for sale one is ready to go. runs perfect moto a-arms, PEP front shocks, ohlins rear, douglas ultimate rear beadlocks with kenda klaws 85% tread, fronts holeshot mx's 75% tread, quad tech seat cover, red plastic, runs perfect.
$4200

the other i threw the rod through the front motor case, but i bought a motor from krazykurt complete ready to bolt in, it has ohlins front shocks and elka rear but it needs a rebuild, the swingarm where the bolt goes through the outer lip is broke off on one side, i also have some other parts that will go with one or both of them extra seats, dual battery setup, and other goodies
$3600

or $7000 for the pair CASH TALKS

I live in missouri let me know if anyone is interested i dont have a camera but i will try to get pics if there are any questions you can call me at 816-419-3990 or leave me your #.

iceracer17

#2 Post by iceracer17 »

If that's kurt's motor it is one of the few(rare) cable clutch motors that cannondale converted to hydraulic and it ran strong.Good luck selling.

krash

#3 Post by krash »

That sounds great, but how soon do you have to sell. I'm a defanate buyer in a couple of months. I was also going to buy two, so this a deal I've been waiting to see, but your a little to soon. I hope I still have a chance.sad.gif