PEP ZPS for sale A++++ condition 250r, 400ex

cdaleracer52

PEP ZPS for sale A++++ condition 250r, 400ex

#1 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Just bought these pep zps shocks off a 250r, awesome shocks, great condition, recent service. Shocks are set up for 185 lbs rider, Valved for MX, on +2 or +3 a-arms. Wont work for my dale:( i have +3 LSR a-arms and those a-arms on a c-dale take specificly 17" eye to eye. These shocks are 16" eye to eye which are most standard shocks even if extended. My front end drops 2 inches. I thought there was something wrong with the shocks but after talking to Waine(owner of PEP) for over an hour, he told me that the shocks are perfect and that LSR a-arms take specific lenth (17") standard shocks on a dale. If 16" is on there the front will drop to low and have way to much sag. I also talked to Scott buttler who is the ownder of LSR and he told me the same thing. Other a-arms are not like that, all other brands take 16" shocks. If you have a dale with std travel laegers, roll and all others, these shocks will work perfect. But if you have LSR don't buy unless your putting them on an R or 400ex with LSR. Dont want any one else getting confused like i did, and the bad thing about it the shocks are amazing i was the one who screwed myself for not knowing this. If you want any further info or what i typed is to confusing, because it was confusing when waine was explaning it to me, just give me a call at 609 802 1369 (thats my cell) and home is 609 298 3260. also attaching a pic to make it a little more understanding,

They are on ebay now check it out, good pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

cdaleracer52

#2 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Sorry, kind of lied on ebay about why im selling them but this is just way to complicated to describe on ebay.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Buddy of mine had that setup PEP LSR it worked awesome on his Dale.Did Wayne say that the shocks have a limiter in them to make them 16 or was he trying to sell more shocks?

cdaleracer52

#4 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Waine didnt say anything about a limiter and definantly wasnt trying to sell me new shocks. we talked for about an hour if not more, it was so confusing what he wast trying to tell me. since all other a arms are 7.3" from pivot to shock mount thats perfect for 16" but lsr is 8" from pivot to shock mount, thats added laverage, therefore you would need a longer shock.

Rookiex

#5 Post by Rookiex »

now I have a gibson +2 front end its long travel...but its also a 400ex front end with 400ex spindals an breaks...will these shocks work for me??

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Rookiex
now I have a gibson +2 front end its long travel...but its also a 400ex front end with 400ex spindals an breaks...will these shocks work for me??

They are standard travel shocks so they won't work for you.

dawzie

#7 Post by dawzie »

Hey cdaleracer52, your mail box is full. Do you still have the shocks and how much $$ ???

cdaleracer52

#8 Post by cdaleracer52 »

SOLD! i think i let them go for to cheap, a guy bought them for the buy it now price of 550 a few hours after i put them on ebay.