NEW FRONT ANR REAR RAZR 2 TIRES

NEW REAR ITP GP WHEELS

NEW DURABLUE ELIMINATOR AXLE

NEWER ELKA WITH REZZIES ON THE FRONT WITH DESRISI XC VALVING

ELKA VALVED REAR SHOCK

PRO DESIGN KILL SWITCH

YOSHI 11KCDI

NEW YOSHI CARBON FIBER SLIP ON

I AM LOOKING FOR A BLAZE OR MOTO WITH ALL THE CRANK AND STAGE 8 UPDATES ALREADY DONE, PREFERRABLY XC READY, MIGHT TAKE A SPEED ALSO XC SETUP, IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED LET ME KNOW, I'M LOOKING TO TRADE EVEN AND I AM WILLING TO MEET YOU HALFWAY I LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT
smile.gif YOU CAN EMAIL PICS TO oliver0443@yahoo.com THANKS

ccole

#2 Post by ccole »

Why would someone trade a dale with all the updates already done?

raptor0443

#3 Post by raptor0443 »

THATS HOW I GOT MY LAST DALE SO I FIGURED THAT IT WOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL, AND IF YOU AREN'T INTRESTED JUST BUTT OUT:mad:

ccole

#4 Post by ccole »

Hey pal just wanted to know what you are are thinking. new crank isn't cheap or is any of the updates for a dale so why would anyone trade a dale that they stuck alot of money in? just wondering.

raptor0443

#5 Post by raptor0443 »

THATS FINE JUST LEAVE THE POST ALON IF YOU ARENT INTRESTED THATS ALL I'M SAYING:)

burtonbutt1

#6 Post by burtonbutt1 »

Hey dude,
It may not be what you want, but i'll let you know what i got anyway. i have an 02 speed, it has the better engine case(not the SSM), it has a new atk crank, piston, and sleeve. It has about 15 hours i would say on it. I'm almost certain the tires are the original ones, and they have decent tread left. I suppose i have no way to prove this, but the guy that i bought it off of barely rode it because he had a dvx which was easier to ride. It has all parts on it, including the ohlins all the way around. It has the round exhaust silencer, not the "toaster". It has the hydrolic clutch, tag bars and will soon have a better gas cap(stock ones are known to leak and mine does)and a new flywheel(it spun, which is also common) I live in NY. It also has nice matching Gel grips (i know not much, but i like them biggrin.gif )and also has bark busters. I have many things to go along with it if you are interested in making something happen. Let me know.
Marc

PS i forgot to mention, the cartridge bolts were locktited and i have the motormount update, Evans Coolant, and the LED warning lights(not installed)

burtonbutt1

#7 Post by burtonbutt1 »

I emailed you the pictures.

Marc

mikeracerx34

03 xc cannibal

#8 Post by mikeracerx34 »

check your mail