Brand New 2002 Cannibal

kdeal

Brand New 2002 Cannibal

#1 Post by kdeal »

A friend of mine bought a brand new 2002 Cannibal in the crate this year. It has maybe 15 minutes run time on it. It has never seen the dirt, just rode up & down the street a couple of times, that's it.

Now the specifics:

It is an early model 2002 Cannibal, with red & black plastics, S1000 ECU, cable clutch motor, Arvin's Shocks up front, and Ohlins in the back. It has zero updates done to it. He bought it at the same time my brother bought his, and they are consecutive serial numbered. The updates that I believe should be done are:

Oil Vent Line Update (TB02-009)
Reroute Fuel Line Down Right Side & Front of Motor (SB02-005)
Stator Wire Sleeve Update (SB02-009)
Fuel Pump Wire Cover (SB02-010)
Coolant Resv Hose Clamp (SB02-011)
O2 Sensor Sleeve (SB02-012)

Personally, I would also do a crankcase stud update and the front motor mount update, just to be on the safe side.

We did remap the ECU to the Speed map (higher RPM Limit), and installed a stainless steel fender bolt kit. We also had the bike shop do the recall update to the front shocks before taking delivery.

Now the important stuff... He paid $4300, Inc: Tax, Title, & Dealer prep for the bike in Feb or March. He wanted too much for it initially, but I was able to get him down to $3500 OBO. He will entertain any offers over $3K. The buyer is responsible for shipping, he will take it to a local shipping company of the buyers choice (Every shipping company has a terminal in Miami).

Remember guys, this is a brand new bike, with the better engine case. If I had the funds, I would take it from him myself. I can get pics if needed but we all know what these look like. Guaranteed to be in New condition.

Thanks,
Ken

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

ttt..........

smile.gif

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Kdeal not for me, but is it the Hydro or Cable Clutch!

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

I'm sorry, I thought I had posted it. It is a cable clutch motor. If it had the old case and a hydro clutch, I would definitely find a way to buy it. I think he'll do $3K, and it is brand new out of the crate plus about 15 minutes. No BS.

Ken

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Thanks I'll Relay this to the proper authorities. Sounds like a really good deal.

You shouldn't need to do the motor mount or the crankcase update as the cable clutched motors were the best ones going and the stronger case too!

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Well, my brother & I took it's twin sister (consecutive serial numbers) out for a thorough thrashing today. His has a HMF slip-on, and a new map. Man that thing flies, and it definitely runs smoother than my hydro SSM case motor (stock, sans Bill's slip-on). I'm trying to swing a deal, to buy it myself if I can, but 2 Dales are enough for now....

This bike has all the desirables except the hydro clutch and Arvin's front shocks. Someone could pick-up a set of Ohlin's Speed front shocks from Nrel off of Ebay for $150 and really make this a good runner.....

monster

#7 Post by monster »

my old bike woulda smoked both of yaz!!!!!!!tongue.gif

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#8 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

So many toys,,,,,, So little money.:cry: :cry:

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

ttt................