2003 MOTO w/LT walsh-axis front end

Ryanstones

2003 MOTO w/LT walsh-axis front end

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

Less than 20 hours. I bought it in may, rode it for 6 minutes then pulled the engine with plans to do the stud update and replace the oil pump. (leaking into cylinder). Unfortunately, i gave myself a hernia moving the motor and have since been too distracted with hurricanes and business and elections to proceed. My motoX fantasy is over, so my loss, your gain.

Quad is a rolling chassis, motor is still assembled.

I paid 5k, ALL offers considered.

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=53153[/img]
[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=53154[/img]
[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=53155[/img]

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

wow, that thing is freakin beautiful

so just out of curiosity, would you be interested in parting it out?

What's the stats on the axis shocks? dual rate dual adjustment?

is the motor running? What other cool stuff do you have on there?

I might be very interested in a walsh / axis front end. Did you ever get to ride it?

Ryanstones

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

6 minutes up and down the street was all i got. It had a broken chain on it. It felt pretty beastly once the oil in exhaust burned off. No problems a check valve won't cure. That i've never ridden that front end will be my biggest regret. oh well, other things on my plate right now.

I'd prefer to sell intact as i'm not interested in the time involved in parting.
the shocks are triples i guess, 3 springs.

I'll be keeping my cannibal forever though!

Buddah77

#4 Post by Buddah77 »

Ryanstones........, buddah here, Sandgods brother. If you want to sell the front end I have cash waiting. I know you stated you don't want to part it out, but I have a brand new ATK 450 with the stock arms and Speed shocks I'll trade plus cash. Wouldn't even have to take the arms off the spindles. Let me know if you're interested in making a deal. I'm looking for a front end right now.

Thanks
smile.gif

Drew

#5 Post by Drew »

Those quad tech seat covers sure look sweet:)

Ballistic Atv

#6 Post by Ballistic Atv »

I'd also be interested in doing a trade of my stock cannibal front end plus cash for your front end. I have cash in hand.
Let me know.

Ryanstones

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

Guys, after 5 different trade offers, i'm not going to turn a walsh/axis moto into a speed for $2-300! or even $1000 LOL.
Thanks.

The seat cover is sweet, but it has 'Ellis' stitched into it. I guess the guy i got it from was friends with Kory. I was told This was supposed to be a 03 Nacs team quad, but we know what happened there.

I've got everything to reassemble it Right, including A paid Falicon coming. Maybe i'll just put it back together.

bknight

#8 Post by bknight »

Ryanstones
man just put it back together and load it up move out here.
no hurricanes just rain smile.gif

Fullbore 350x

#9 Post by Fullbore 350x »

Ill give you $2000 for it:D

Ryanstones

We have a BID!

#10 Post by Ryanstones »

thanks!

Bknight, I really like that idea! In fact, i have 2 seperate friends considering just that. Moving to Oregon.