PEP front and rear shocks...LIKE NEW!

AlaskaSpeed

PEP front and rear shocks...LIKE NEW!

#1 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

PEP zps front and rear shocks. Comp and rebound rear and comp front, triple rate fronts....these are freshly rebuilt by Santo Derisi and are setup for 170-200 MX. I want 1100 shipped for the set and that is a great deal....JIM

ccole

#2 Post by ccole »

do you still have these shocks?

ccole

#3 Post by ccole »

does anyone know how i can get in touch with this guy? I bought some nerfs off him awhile back like in Dec. and i still haven't received them so if anyone can help please do. Thats to bad deals in a row for me.

ccole

#4 Post by ccole »

Watch out for this cat. Bought a pair of nerfs back in Dec. and still haven't received them. At last contact which was a few weeks ago they he said they are "in the mail" Needless to say i haven't received them. Another bad seller in my book.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Boy I wonder what is up with that.He used to be on here alot and I got a few things from him real promptly.Then again he did switch to Yamaha:confused:

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

Alaska Speed is a very good guy.. Keep trying. He won't take anybodys cash and run with it..

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

He is a good guy, but I have been trying to get in touch with him myself for some parts and I have had no luck with e-mail, phone calls. Something else must be up.

ccole

#8 Post by ccole »

He is a scrub he has $75 of mine and i have nothing. If he has a problem all he had to do was send a message i would have worked with him. just don't leave buyers hanging.