Black plastic, & seat

haydug

Black plastic, & seat

#1 Post by haydug »

This is the black plastic and seat off of my woods bike. The seat is standard cannondale foam, that has been built up with a "harder" foam and alot better feal. The plastic is scratched from normal riding, but overal in great condition. It also have a cannondaleriders.com graphics. It also comes with black headlight deletes to match the black plastic. If you are seriously interested, pm me for a price. I am looking to buy Fullbore for my woods bike and switch over to 250R. That should give you an idea of what I want for it.
I will also be selling a 2003 tank, and subframe. Make offers.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

The blue shows alot better in person than in pictures, some people on the sight have seen this, and I have heard nothing but compliments on the graphics.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

pm sent

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Hey Jess, its against the rules to but plastic for a quad that doesn't run. tongue.gif

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Happy, if you want it, buy it. Doug's asking too much.tongue.gif j/k. I'm just too poor to own black plastic anymore. I think I'll just get the ugly red plastic.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Doug don't hold back. Stick that stuff on eBay. It's worth the wait. Put a reserve on it to ensure it doesn't sell for too little. I have seen black go for a pretty hefty price lately.

Blazinmoto

#7 Post by Blazinmoto »

pm sent! :drink:

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

$450 for this whole deal. Seat, plastic, and graphics. I know it's high, but it's black, in good condition, has a one of a kind graphics, and has a super nice seat with gripper cover.

Drew

#9 Post by Drew »

If you add it up it's worth it. If you bought it all separate you would pay more:usa

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

:cry: I wish I had $450 :cry: Lucky person who gets that plastic