modified speed 4 sale

strokedspeed

modified speed 4 sale

#1 Post by strokedspeed »

I just got my speed about 3 months ago, and now i have to sell it because their is no were to ride in the city, sad to see it go, and real sad i just found this web site its awsome!! Anyways my speed has a 450 wisco kit, 2mm stroked crank, reangaled injectors, port and polished head, modded air box, modded throttle body, custom air box, k and n and thats it for the motor, i have polished radiator covers and a carbon fiber hood scoop, and a full hmf exhaust and the motor has about 15 hours on it, i cant ride it and i have to sell it, so i dont know what its worth, if you guys could give me some offers ill see what we can do, thanks for your time

440speedrider

#2 Post by 440speedrider »

any ideas on what u want out of it?

strokedspeed

#3 Post by strokedspeed »

i was thinking around 5000, if thats to much let me know, and ill take some trades, my buddy is lookin for a 450r or a yamaha 450 ill take eather of those in on trade maybe something else just let me know what u got

CANNIBALKID

#4 Post by CANNIBALKID »

who did all the work on your quad??? hard to belive no one told you about this site.

strokedspeed

#5 Post by strokedspeed »

I did, i have been ripping apart hondas for years, used to work for a dealer, but now of moved on to bigger and better, cars! but i just got my parts and, got the 2mm stroked crank off of one of my riding buddys, i beleive it was made my haydug cycles or something like that.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Stroked crank by Haydug Cycles, Hmmmmm, maybe I better check into that and get me one too. :drink:

Actually, better check on the crank, all I have done stroker wise is a falicon, and to my knowledge, mine is the only one running at the moment.

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

Isn't Haydug just selling stroked rebalanced stock cranks from Falicon?????? I thought thats what I heard.

Just kidding, just couldn't resist!

claas900

#8 Post by claas900 »

Soon Dug Soon..biggrin.gif

LapTraffic

#9 Post by LapTraffic »

Mine will be running on Monday, and on Friday it will be running in arizona