02 cannibal 4 sale

stankymike

02 cannibal 4 sale

#1 Post by stankymike »

2002 cannibal for sale in central va used to belong to NRATH $2500.00 call for details 804-852-1743

stankymike

pics

#2 Post by stankymike »

heres some pics

stankymike

pics

#3 Post by stankymike »

another

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

Here's a little info on the quad that's for sale:
2002 Cannibal- it has a cable clutch, MC1000 ECU, and all updates required of this model. Those include oil line update, fuel pump boot, stator shielding update, and battery tray update. It has the older, stronger engine cases that didn??????????????????t require the motor mount update. Most people would agree these are the best engine cases and also that this is the best version of the machine to buy. It was just hooked up to D&M to recalibrate the Throttle Position Sensor and set the idle.

These parts were brand new when Mike got it:
-Upper ball joints
-Fenders, spar covers, tank cover, and headlight covers
-Steering tie rods and rod ends
-Handlebars and grips (stock Cannibal)
-Rear axle bearings and seals
-Chain buffer
-Fox Rear Shock
-Spark plug
-Air filter
-Heel baskets and wires
-??????????????????03 exhaust and header

These parts are nearly new, approximate hours when Mike got it are listed.
-Lower ball joints (5 hrs)
-Rear brake pads (5 hrs)
-Swingarm bearings (20 hrs)
-Arvin frt shocks, these are the updated ones (8 hrs)
-Stock gears with RK X-ring chain- no visible wear on teeth (20-30 hrs)

I added grease zerks to the stock a-arms and to the steering stem bushing to keep them slippery. After the first oil change, I??????????????????ve always used Redline oils and kept it changed frequently. It has Evan NPG+ antifreeze. I also replaced the clutch pack about a year or so ago with the updated 8 plate clutch pack. The valve clearances have been adjusted twice and they were just checked before Mike got it. They were still dead on where I set them at the last adjustment.

I know Mike needs to sell this thing for personal reasons and he is open to offers.