Louvers

KRMit

Louver

#1 Post by KRMit »

After a day of fairly muddy riding riding my Cannon began overheating and I found that it had ran out of coolant, apparently out of a crack in the back of the cylinder. Jwheat is seeing about getting that welded, but he thinks the crack was caused by the radiator getting clogged with mud and it getting too hot. Another buddy of mine told me a louver kit would solve this problem.

Looking around online the only louver kit I found was OMF and I didn't see a price. Does anyone know where I can get one the cheapest?

tat

#2 Post by tat »

We modified the stock bike louvers and used them on the quads. We made the air scoops ourselves. Cheapest way around and looks good also.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Dude, you are cursed.

KRMit

#4 Post by KRMit »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Dude, you are cursed.

That ain't no lie! Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

When I got mine it had a bike set on it modded and it bolts right up to the mounts on the OMF scoops. Works very well.

KRMit

#6 Post by KRMit »

This is the only place I've been able to find it. Think if I order just the louver it will bolt right up? Is this the only option out there? I haven't been able to find anything on Ebay.

http://www.nacsracing.com/CanondaleProducts.htm

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

I've got a bunch of the OMF louvers, bought there stock when they stopped producing for Cannondales.

Let me know if your interested in one.

KRMit

#8 Post by KRMit »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I've got a bunch of the OMF louvers, bought there stock when they stopped producing for Cannondales.

Let me know if your interested in one.

PM sent.

How much ya want for a set and will they bolt right up to stock rad and shrouds?

KRMit

#9 Post by KRMit »

*BUMP*

Doesn't anyone know where I get one of these?