Good Running dale motor

mxer450

Good Running dale motor

#1 Post by mxer450 »

Im looking for a dale motor in good working condition.If it has updates that's a plus but will take a stock motor as well.
Loneracer and I have decieded to to use a dale he has sitting in his garage collecting dust as a 12 hour bike. the chassis has mostly everything we need but no motor.

This is NO joke.Please let me know what you have.

tat

#2 Post by tat »

There is one on E-Bay. FX400 motor complete.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I might be willing to give you a loaner motor for the race.

JST

#4 Post by JST »

Check out mine in the for sale section.FX400 motor runs great no, oil changed religously along with paper filters.

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

I would be happy to help also, but what happened to the "HOLY" honda's??

mxer450

#6 Post by mxer450 »

lol, excuse me but aren't you the same 2 guys who told me to go F*U*K*K myself about 2 months ago???:confused:

whats with sudden urge to help ME out???

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

well, you can still go fu** yourself if you wish. If you are willing to try a cannondale, and truly support it, instead of trying to bash one, I will try and help yes. I personally like them, and if given the chance, you will too.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by mxer450
lol, excuse me but aren't you the same 2 guys who told me to go F*U*K*K myself about 2 months ago???:confused:

whats with sudden urge to help ME out???

I tell you that everyday! Doesn't matter if it is about quads or not. Besides we figure you have a better chance of finishing on a dale then on that 450r. How many laps did you do again?:w: tongue.gif :dance:

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

I've got a headache, anybody got two damnatols or do you all just have fu*kitalls?

Have a :drink: and just enjoy the :ride: and know you are on a :usa made quad...

mxer450

#10 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
I tell you that everyday!  Doesn't matter if it is about quads or not.  Besides we figure you have a better chance of finishing on a dale then on that 450r.  How many laps did you do again?:w: tongue.gif :dance:

the problem we had was because we sucked in water, not because we didnt install the stage 8 kit or our radiator cap fell off....

rolleyes.gif

i remember looking over at your pit about 2 hours in and you weren't even dirty yet. i told you those guys try to keep you off the quad, you slow them down when you ride.:w: :w: