Cannondale Quad!

yamadjs08

Cannondale Quad!

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hey guys, my dad rode my Cannondale and well, he loves it, now he thinks he needs one LOL. Well Im looking for one, for him... He said he doesnt really want to spend more than 2500 for one, so I doubt anyone has one, I will more than likely have to find a deal. But if anybody has anything worthy, post it up, pics are the only way, my dad has to see it I guess LOL (although all dales look alike). So if you have something, post it up, updated or not, not a real big deal, would be nice if they had some of them, just post what you got, updated or not. Id like to find an old fx400 actually, its not going to be modded motor wise, so the 500 series ECU would be ok, no big deal. But just anything is cool, post it up. Also, Im in Iowa, not looking for anything on the far east coast or far west coast! Thanks guys!

bowhunter74

#2 Post by bowhunter74 »

I'm in Northern Missouri. I don't know if I want to sell, do you have anything to trade?

kevin00

#3 Post by kevin00 »

would need probably 4.5K but ill post it anyway if you want to make an offer but I'm not sure if I want to sell..... buying a house might need to dump the toys.
HMF Full pipe
LSR +2+4 axle w/ sprocket hub
ASR +2 arms STD travel.
Elka triple rate comp adj. shocks
USA LE race cut fenders
Nacs Number plate backrounds.
TAG X5 cr double hi bend.
gripper seat cover.
status light kit.
AC propeg nerfs bumper and grab bar.
Stage 8, motor mount ,and aluminum impeller installed.
some other stuff i'm sure i'm forgetting
dang never relized how much I've done to this thing untill i try and type it out. :wow
but heres an older pic from this winter but this gives you an idea, I can take newer ones if you want.

Kos462

#4 Post by Kos462 »

I have just what your looken for 2003 like new and all updates

ill take 2,500 cash u come and get it

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Ok guys, so far the only ones close enough are bowhunter and kevin00 and Im not sure what what bowhunter has, and kevin00 is asking more than I have to spend. All are great looking quads though! Thanks for the responses!

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Want a build yourself kit? I know someone who could just send you a big box of parts and you could start from scratch . Then you could get to know you quad intimatley.:hammer: