used cdales 4 sale

karpacs08

#11 Post by karpacs08 »

alright man thanx ill have to see wht my parents r willing to give me right now

my friends has all the goodies to i saw it in action he over shot the double so far they are one mean quad

guthrie08

#12 Post by guthrie08 »

lol joe whats going on man, thats my buddy, i convinced him into the ways of the cannondale:usa . Go for that deal, that is one of the nicest dales youll find for that price.

guthrie08

#13 Post by guthrie08 »

and no with the proper maintenance, and the help of this site, cannondales will run forever.

karpacs08

#14 Post by karpacs08 »

haha thanx shane im gonna try my hardest to get one

eddiek1214

#15 Post by eddiek1214 »

I got one for sale in New Jersey.can send pics if you PM me you e mail address.in great shape

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by guthrie08
and no with the proper maintenance, and the help of this site, cannondales will run forever.

Takes a little more than proper maintance on a stock dale. Once you get the motor updated then yah, just maintain it and treat it well and you won't have alot of problems.

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Takes a little more than proper maintance on a stock dale.  Once you get the motor updated then yah, just maintain it and treat it well and you won't have alot of problems.

Can't leave it alone can ya?smile.gif

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Derno24
Can't leave it alone can ya?smile.gif

Come on...flat out lieing to someone just to get them to buy a quad? Man, don't tell me you approve of that.

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

I'll go ahead and say that I have only been doing the proper maintanence on my stock cannibal and it has lasted 2 years on Monday. I had the motor mount and locitite on the bolts (instead of stage 8) done as soon as I got it. Still makes the 450s look bad to this day w/o any problems.

I'm not saying, "Don't do the upgrades." I encourage them. I am saying it isn't always necessary.

Happyboy

#20 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by jesshamner
I'll go ahead and say that I have only been doing the proper maintanence on my stock cannibal and it has lasted 2 years on Monday.  I had the motor mount and locitite on the bolts (instead of stage 8) done as soon as I got it.

I'm not saying, "Don't do the upgrades."  I encourage them.  I am saying it isn't always necessary.

But you did more than just proper maintance. The bolts backing out is one of if not the largest problem. You got in and fixed that. Now no problem.