2 Nascar Tickets

iceracer17

2 Nascar Tickets

#1 Post by iceracer17 »

Looking for Bristol but might consider martinsville,dover,or the coca-cola 600 in charlotte.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Let me ask around, I've got a few freinds that always get tickets

CANNIBALKID

#3 Post by CANNIBALKID »

you dont need tickets reguardless if the race is sold out or not. just go!!! their will be people selling them for sure. ive been all over (dover to daytona) without tickets and never worry about not getting one.

r.porter

#4 Post by r.porter »

I will be going to Bristol in july not to watch , but I get a chance to drive! This is going to be so cool.

fig

#5 Post by fig »

Originally posted by r.porter
I will be going to Bristol in july not to watch , but I get a chance to drive! This is going to be so cool.

Don't tease us- Tell us the story!

r.porter

#6 Post by r.porter »

Kind of a long story but I will try and shorten it some. I got an invite from NGK cooperate events to go to the Texas Motor Speedway and drive Indy type cars. (Mario Andretti Racing School was going to be there. ) After that drive I met the people that run Team Texas and got to drive one of there NASCAR's. I then got put in touch with Buddy Bakers driving school and since Texas Motor Speedway is a mile and a half it was decided I should give a short track a try. There is more details to the whole story but that's the short version. I just can't wait to try out those 36 degree banks.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Now that is really cool!