Quad frame

Blazinmoto

Quad frame

#1 Post by Blazinmoto »

I am looking for a quad frame. I have a cracked weld that is pretty bad and need to find a frame pretty quick. All I need is just the frame in good condition, don't need the subframe or engine cradle. Lets see what you guys come up with:)

quadprorider

#2 Post by quadprorider »

I have a 2002 moto frame that used to be Jason Luburghs old race bike back when he was racing for Nacs. The side spars don't have a spec of metal fragments in them so no need to clean then with kerosene. Make me a offer. If you want email me at Greencash02@aol.com or give me a call on my cell at 302-750-5056 Thanks, Nick.

Also....where did your frame crack if you don't mind me asking? I'm just wondering so that I can look at the frame on my bike........

robbins15

#3 Post by robbins15 »

QUOTE (quadprorider @ Mar 5 2006, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 2002 moto frame that used to be Jason Luburghs old race bike back when he was racing for Nacs. The side spars don't have a spec of metal fragments in them so no need to clean then with kerosene. Make me a offer. If you want email me at Greencash02@aol.com or give me a call on my cell at 302-750-5056 Thanks, Nick.

Also....where did your frame crack if you don't mind me asking? I'm just wondering so that I can look at the frame on my bike........

did you find a frame

quadprorider

#4 Post by quadprorider »

QUOTE (robbins15 @ May 8 2006, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did you find a frame

Yea he bought the one off of me.....Not sure how he's doing though as I have not heard back from him since I shipped it out to him.

Blazinmoto

#5 Post by Blazinmoto »

Everything was going great. Goal was to have dale ready for Red Bud this weekend but once again it was not ment to be, last week I fractured my right ankle at work. For the second year in a row I will be there watching. I would like to thank quadprorider for the help and that he is a great person to deal with.