plastic for Cannibal

compmoto

#1 Post by compmoto »

black or silver for '02 Cannibal. I just picked it up.It is complete,stock and runs GOOD!With obviously low hours! Now I know why Cannondale shoulda made it...I want to dress this up,'cuz its my keeper to ride!!who's got some decent palastic for a good cause?The plastic on this quad is good and intact,but I wanna be pretty!It's a reflection on the BRAND I've chosen. I will only buy red if its brand new and reasonably priced.I would like to be different though,and have the black or silver in GOOD condition.Yeah,Yeah, I'll spend the money if you got new !! Cannondale riders shouldn't be so **** CHEAP! We have some of the trickest and rare bikes and quads everbuilt.American designed and assembled!Cmon!

quadprorider

#2 Post by quadprorider »

I've got some silver front race cut plastics with Nacs Graphics on them. No cracks just the normal riding scratches. $65 shipped. Send me your email adress and I will send you some pics. Thanks, Nick.

BigJosh

#3 Post by BigJosh »

I have a brand new set of smoke Fx plastic uncut. They have never been mounted, they do have a couple scuffs from moving them around. Call 330-766-0862 if intrested.....