Ight guyies ... lets help our service men .... protecting our country .. look an read please before you blow past this ...

rsncharlie

#1 Post by rsncharlie »

hondracer250@yaoo.com

Ight

I am 16 years old ...

tryin to stay away from trouble ... an have fun ...

Well I am trying to start my own little business buying selling fixing trading atvs .. quads what ever you may call them ....

So I have a few right now up for sale.... On the net ...

An this marine in Iraq contacts me about a machine I just sold .. I was like well I just sold it what are you really looking for ... hes like a 250r ... an maybe a \400ex hybrid ...

I sugested a Cannondale to him ...

Hes like ya right they cost like $15,00 new

I was like well used they are fairly reasonable priced.. So on ...

I said well Man .. You want A cdale I can get you one cheaper then that .. Whats the price range ...

He dose not know really .... he said what ever I though was a fair price ....

So I am going to find a cannondale for him ... I am going to buy it an fix it all up get it all cleaned up everything its needs an get it ready for him ...

An sell it to him for exactly to the penny for what I have in it ....

So .. heres what I want form you guyies ...

Some one with a Cannondale any model ...
any condition preferbly up an running just needing lil stuff cosmetics wireing ... bearings bushings ...

or one in perfect running order ready to ripp a new one for some one ...

let me know what you have ... email pics as much info as you have updates performance rebuilt needs
an price ... rember this is for a service man .... hondracer250@yahoo.com

I will buy it ... get it here waiting on him ... an go over it all check it out ... an get recipts for everything an give to him an say this is what you owe me ...

He lives like a hour from me I am thinking about delivering it .... So

Any one with a cdale in the pa ohio virgina maryland area let me know ....
I am in pa 15424 ....

Please help me out .....

thank you ...

hondracer250@yahoo.com

rsncharlie

#2 Post by rsncharlie »

An oh ya ... he says if he is pleased he will let his buddies know .... so the more I can get the better. ..... I can help every one out ....

his buddies are looking to they are emailing me also ... So really any kind of quad atv you have for sale or are thinking about selling let me know ..

thedeatons

#3 Post by thedeatons »

Are you familiar with all the updates required to make a Cannondale run properly and reliably?

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Contact Iceracer.We could deliver to group ride and his is all updated.Otherwise get ahold of Timbo.He could probably get you one updated also.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Don't forget Speed2424 in Canton, Ohio has several ready to go as well. The 02 speed he has is fully updated and cheap as well.

rsncharlie

#6 Post by rsncharlie »

well No I don't ...

I know a little I have been picking up from you guyies ...

stage 8 kit
oil line kit ...
swing arm for the 01's
z400
stay away from the 500 ecms

timbo motor work is always good or wistech ....

black widow stuff is good ...

An moto suspension is the best ...

for a track open trail ....

But that the most I have picked up so far ....

so any info would be nice ..

I am also looking for a dale for myself ...

fav250r

#7 Post by fav250r »

Hey my man do you know what his price range would be....I'm just finishing up my head on my cannondale its fully built from the a brand new z400 crank bearing, completely rebuilt ported head with one of the best port jobs done by black widow, 450 kit wisco high compression, It also has alot of powder coated Engine parts to to make it look that much nicer...
and the reliabilty kit also which is just shiming the motor to the right spec's.....The chassis is the first one off of the assembly line in 03' has brand new plastic's on it red and black cannibal theme no stickers, Brand new moto a-arms +2 american stars, with triple rate long travel ohlins brand new rode twice on you don't get better than ohlins....So right there is over 5 g's in the quad, I will sell it for 3,000 with moto front end, or 2,500 with the stock a-arms with rebuilt speed suspension....It is about 700 to ship it from me to you if interested

rsncharlie

#8 Post by rsncharlie »

where are you at .... he has family in nc so maybe we can do that ...

Any cdales in the nc area also will work ...

hes gona be home in late sep early oct .... so what can we do an thats in his price range let me know when its doen an together an post some pics an we might be able to deal ...

rsncharlie

#9 Post by rsncharlie »

any one got anything ????

fav250r

#10 Post by fav250r »

K I'm from salt lake city, I also work at blackwidow if that tells you how i know how to build a quad.....
But Like i said give me a couple weeks and i should have it together then....Keep in touch