Got to get it fixed...

NRath

#1 Post by NRath »

My red ride and I took about a 10' spill up at Majestic. We both got a little banged up. It landed on the nose, not the bumper, but rotated past vertical and landed on the top of the bumper/ handlebars. Split the frt plastic right up the middle! I'll heal(hopefully), but the quad needs some parts. There are a few miscellaneous little things that I don't already have. I haven't turned a wrench yet, but I clearly need:

1. Front fender support bracket- rt side, but would buy both.
2. U-clamp piece that holds the frt brake lever/master cylinder to the bars
3. Rt side Moto nerf bar (how it got bent I don't know!)

I'm guessing somebody's trashed a master cylinder and got the clamp piece laying around. I know I have, but it's a big ugly silver one that I'll only use as a last resort! Now that I'm thinking about it, both sides of the nerf bar could be the same, too.

Thanks,
Neil

quadracer500

#2 Post by quadracer500 »

neil,
the fender supports, are you talking about the ones that attach to the upper shock mount? if so i have a couple sets and asr makes those mounts in billet and if you get on ebay in their store you can buy the blems in many colors for about 20 dollars shipped.i just bought the one for the magura clutch but they have both because kdeal had them on his, btw if those are the fender mounts pay the shipping and they are yours.
rich

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Neil,

I've got the front m/c clamp for you. PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Ken

cool.gif

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

Hey that was easy!! You guys are awesome. Pm on the way to Quadracer500. Ken, hold on to the clamp. I'm going to order a couple things from you in the next week or three.

As easy as that was, anybody want to come up and rebuild this thing for me?!!! J/K!

Many thanks, fella's!

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

Could use a straight front bumper, too. I've been thinking about a PRM Summit, but I'd probably rather burn the $$ on some new front tires. So, let me know what you've got for used bumpers.
Thanks!

theJeStEr1340

#6 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

You still in VA? I will be up there this weekend to put one back together for Fash00. lol

Fash00

#7 Post by Fash00 »

Yeh he's like 2.5 hours past me

rider4christ999

#8 Post by rider4christ999 »

ive got an ac bumper thats in decent shape....interested email me mxr4eva06@yahoo.com thanks josh

NRath

#9 Post by NRath »

I'll pass on the AC, but I would be interested in your stock ones? Still got 'em?

Does anyone know if the IMS bumpers are available anywhere?

Cndale97x

#10 Post by Cndale97x »

I have a stock front bumber $25+ shipping