Extended axle.

desertbound

#1 Post by desertbound »

Anyone have one for cheap? Thanks.

Brandon.

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

Another option is to grab a standard axle and go with Durablue axle spacers. They are +2.5" on each side and cost $80. The $80 set comes with stud extenders, you order the spacers in a Honda bolt pattern.

I have a stock axle you can have for the cost of shipping, but I need to see if my friend still needs it first. I know of a couple people that have them laying around. The ones we have do not have any carriers on them. Make sure you have someone press your sprocket carrier off and then press it on the new axle. It SUCKS to do it without a press. (Lots of heat from a torch, hydraulic jack, 5 ft pipe, cursing.... it's terrible)

desertbound

#3 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Jun 12 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another option is to grab a standard axle and go with Durablue axle spacers. They are +2.5" on each side and cost $80. The $80 set comes with stud extenders, you order the spacers in a Honda bolt pattern.

I have a stock axle you can have for the cost of shipping, but I need to see if my friend still needs it first. I know of a couple people that have them laying around. The ones we have do not have any carriers on them. Make sure you have someone press your sprocket carrier off and then press it on the new axle. It SUCKS to do it without a press. (Lots of heat from a torch, hydraulic jack, 5 ft pipe, cursing.... it's terrible)

Thanks. I'll let you know what I decide to do. I appreciate the offer. I'm starting to calm down and cooler heads are prevailing. Hopefully I'll figure something out. I am still open to an extended axle if I can find one for the right price. I'll let you know in the next couple days. Like I said. I appreciate the offer though.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#4 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I will have a stock Moto Adjustable Axle for sale next week for $150 shipped. Let me know if you are interested or look next week in the for sale section.