Valve cover anyone?

Glamis#2

#1 Post by Glamis#2 »

Would like to buy a good magnesium or aluminum valve cover for my Glamis. Let me know if any body has one? If not I will have to buy a new one from Canniboomer. Thanks

kevin444

#2 Post by kevin444 »

yea i would talk to cannibommer "dave" he's been a pleasure to work with and has tons of info......looking forward to seeing his work on my head!

kevin

Glamis#2

#3 Post by Glamis#2 »

Yea I talked to Dave yesterday and he was very helpful with loads of info. and only a couple of hours away from me which will be real nice. I was just trying to see if I could save a little money first if somebody had one laying around they dont need.

TricityCdale

#4 Post by TricityCdale »

I have a used Magnesium cover, if you're interested. It has very minor pitting. I'll get some pictures in a bit.

TricityCdale

#5 Post by TricityCdale »

OK, here's some pictures. $50 shipped, if you're interested.

Sorry, my Image Resizer isn't working for some reason.

thedeatons

#6 Post by thedeatons »

Hey Rob.... Jeff's a standup dude... Tell him you'll buy his cam cover if he will buy my Glamis... smile.gif

TricityCdale

#7 Post by TricityCdale »

You're killing me James! I can tell you that if I don't start getting some parts back from some of our vendors, I'm going to sell out too! This is getting crazy.

As it stands now, a person has to have TWO spare motors.....you need a spare to use while your waiting for parts for your spare that you broke while you were waiting for parts for your original!!!! Starting on month #4 that my quad has been down waiting on parts....

Oh, and here's another picture of the cover...

thedeatons

#8 Post by thedeatons »

How does that saying go? If you want something done right.... Just kidding, our vendors are some of the best I have ever encountered. My guess is they are all on snowmobiles right about now.... Some of them I call daily until I get return shipping confirmation... smile.gif

TricityCdale

#9 Post by TricityCdale »

I'm definitely not disputing the quality of our vendors. I just think waiting that long to get service back is getting a little excessive. I could see it if I was someone who didn't pay promptly, but that sure isn't the issue.

The first race I'd like to do this year is Feb 22. The first race of the series I'm running is March 13. Sending my stuff out in October, I felt I should have plenty of time. But, I guess not.. mad.gif

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

One year is usually about when I expect major work done.Sad but its what we have to deal with.