Moto Shocks

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

I have a customer looking for a set of the Moto Ohlins shocks.Got any?

moto440

#2 Post by moto440 »

tell him float evols are much better smile.gif and half the weight

seriously if they dont have to be ohlins, ABM-cannibal has the quad rate elka long travels off his quad for a sweet price.

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

I think "wright" has a set he was trying to sell. I will call him on Friday & find out.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome. Thanks!

speed2424

#5 Post by speed2424 »

He said he still has them.

canniballz

#6 Post by canniballz »

If those moto ohlins are still avalible how much? And would those shocks work on my cannibal with stock a-arms? I dont race or anything, Mostly just recreational woods riding. So maybe i dont need shocks like that(but i like them). Just something better than the arvins. Thanks. Im pretty new to the dales so i appreciate all the help. Im learning alot reading posts for a couple hours a day wacko.gif

speedracer

#7 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (canniballz @ Nov 9 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If those moto ohlins are still avalible how much? And would those shocks work on my cannibal with stock a-arms? I dont race or anything, Mostly just recreational woods riding. So maybe i dont need shocks like that(but i like them). Just something better than the arvins. Thanks. Im pretty new to the dales so i appreciate all the help. Im learning alot reading posts for a couple hours a day wacko.gif

Moto shocks will not work with stock Cannibal arms.The stocker arms are not long travel.You could try finding some Blaze shocks or someother brand standard travel shocks,anything are better than Arvins,dang po-go sticks! laugh.gif

canniballz

#8 Post by canniballz »

Ya, Tell me about. I have a set ohlins off a 2001 fx400. I just need to get the bushings and spacers(doesnt have any). Would those shocks be good enough for woods riding(not racing)? Thanks.

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

....canniballz,....I have the upper spacer-bushings that you will need. Just shoot me an email.
The standard Ohlins will be a very noticeable improvement.