Startin a build

MrSlithers

#1 Post by MrSlithers »

Whats up guys. Its been a few years since i've been on here but somthin keeps bringin me back to the Cannondale world. I sold my '03 Dale a few years back and bought an '06 Honda 450R but it hasn't satisfied me like my old Dale did so before I get deployed to Iraq and Afganistan i'm wantin to start a build. I have absolutley zero parts from my old Dale left so we're gonna start from scratch. I ain't to worried about tires and wheels since I still have my 450. Motor and a full frame are on my top priorities. Not lookin for anything to extreme. Just somthin to ride if we ride with a group of people or if the Honda breaks. Please post pics with the parts too! If anyones has a parts lot, that'd be great too!

TricityCdale

#2 Post by TricityCdale »

I assume you have checked out the "For Sale" section. There are several quads and motors for sale there (including mine!) wink.gif I would think it would be less expensive to buy something complete, rather than by bits and pieces, although cash flow is always an issue.

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Where are you located? I have several complete quads to sell in Ohio . And a roller too.

gmman010

#4 Post by gmman010 »

i have a 02 cannibal forsale
ready to ride.
$2200
located in Rixford, PA

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

How about a trade for that 450r?

sjstar

#6 Post by sjstar »

got a full frame with title and engine for ya. let me know if your interested. You buy the engine, the frame and subframe are FREE!!!!!