Complete Motor

who_gives_a6

#1 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Wondering if anyone has any motors for sale that are preferrably hydro cased. Waiting on tax return to do some building. Debating on buying complete or in pieces to finish what I have. Anyone have any good priced, preferrably updated ones lying around fresh build or used? Let me know.

If no one has a spare I need a new case and transmission, Have a case but was damaged and not repairable. So someone have both of those? Hydraulic preferred. This is from a spare parts quad I got in my main quad purchase. Reassembling rather than parting it.

I have stock piston and cylinder but if anyone has a spare 450 or 460 set I'd be up for that possibly too.
Also have a stock crank updated but if there's a nice stroker or combo, would be interested in that too if anyone's got one.

cdale55

#2 Post by cdale55 »

How about a brand new motor with a supermoto wrapped around it ? LOL

You should talk to wistech . he is the motor guy !

who_gives_a6

#3 Post by who_gives_a6 »

QUOTE (cdale55 @ Mar 3 2011, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about a brand new motor with a supermoto wrapped around it ? LOL

You should talk to wistech . he is the motor guy !

You just reminded me that I forget easily, haha. Already talked to Wistech before about this and totally forgot he had some stuff for sale. Wanting some basic parts first though. If I decide to go big bore or something I'll look into contacting him.

cdale55

#4 Post by cdale55 »

I was just over to his house . I dont think anyone has more cases and cranks than him !!! LOL

riverat1540

#5 Post by riverat1540 »

Agreed, It really is a sight to see!