Wanted Cannondale ATV in TX, OK, AR, LA.

TexasBansheeMan

#1 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

I got the bug again so Im looking for my 4th dale. Want something close enough that I can drive to come get it. Would like a Moto fully updated and ready to take to the track.

I got about 3000. I figure that should get me a nice quad. I got more for a quad with more. Thanks Yall!

Dustin.

Email me @ Tpisontag@yahoo.com
Or PM me here.

Thank you.

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

Look over on exriders

TexasBansheeMan

#3 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

Already on it. But little to no luck finding a quad down south. i want something I can go look at first, before i shell out my cash. If I find one thats near one of you guys, one of yall wanna check it out for me?

claas900

#4 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (TexasBansheeMan @ Jun 19 2011, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Already on it. But little to no luck finding a quad down south. i want something I can go look at first, before i shell out my cash. If I find one thats near one of you guys, one of yall wanna check it out for me?

The one Bryan is selling I did the motor on. He travels a lot,you never know what he could work out. I do have a stock suspension 02 Cannibal with a stock updated motor I've been thinking of selling. The crank's been updated,Timbo went threw the head but didn't port it. It's just a nice over all clean bike. But all stock.

Montez440

#5 Post by Montez440 »

sent you a PM TexasBansheeMan