mx front tires, tether kill switch, and +2 axle

cannon

#1 Post by cannon »

Thought i'd see if anyone had an extra set of mx front tires, a tether kill switch, or an adjustable axle they might want to part with. Thanks in advance.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Where are you located. Tires aren't much worth for shipping but I've got a set of Holeshot MX's. 85% tread, but will probably just keep unless close enough to meet. Probably the only place you're going to get a killswitch is Black Widow as they have Pingel's in stock. I've seen several moto axles for sale lately as well, but new is $300 from BW.

cannon

#3 Post by cannon »

I'm in north alabama. I didn't know blackwidow finally started carrying the pingel kill switches. How much are they? As far as the tires go i planned on buying new but thought if someone had a set with a few rides on them that where in the way i'd take them off their hands. If anyone has an axle, i'm interested in one.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Black Widow has the Pingel's but don't recall cost. For tires you might as well buy new imo. When you ship used tires you end up paying the same usually unless you get lucky. You might save a few dollars, but I'd rather have newer tires.

nsane

#5 Post by nsane »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Mar 11 2007, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Black Widow has the Pingel's but don't recall cost. For tires you might as well buy new imo. When you ship used tires you end up paying the same usually unless you get lucky. You might save a few dollars, but I'd rather have newer tires.

Not to invade your thread, but Rocky Mountain was running free shipping on orders over 100 bucks.. good time to pick up a couple tires.

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

Dennis Kirk has free shipping as well over $100