Wanted: Any running Cannondale around $3,000

Jammer72

Wanted: Any running Cannondale around $3,000

#1 Post by Jammer72 »

Looking to buy another cannondale for around 3 grand. Tired of pm'ing people with stuff for sale to not get an answer. If you got something for sale and want to sell it PM me.smile.gif

So far Haydug is in the lead.biggrin.gif

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

If you email this kid I am sure he will get back with you. He has been trying to sell this very very nice Speed with no success for a while now. It is a little above your limit but... its nicer than most for the price.

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.ph...3ca80d2d56d25c6

Big B

#3 Post by Big B »

A little above your price but well worth the extra:)"02 speed,Ohlins SSD shocks front/rear,Full HMF exhaust,24 volt battery setup,Douglas Ultimate beadlocks w/Holeshot XC tires,New never mounted red plastic/black spars,new white number plate,New Aareens XC a arms with all new bushings/bearings,PRM skids all the way,New never mounted gripper seat cover/graphics kit,all updates done,'03 Blaze map.Clean title $4000.

Big B

#4 Post by Big B »

side view

Big B

#5 Post by Big B »

Other

Big B

#6 Post by Big B »

Plastic forgot to put the rears and spars in the picture but I do have them.

Jammer72

#7 Post by Jammer72 »

Looks good. I'll keep it in mind. I'm gonna give a week and see what's out before I make a decision.

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

Hey, Hey now!!! I replied to your pm's!

Didn't I??!!!!:confused:

Jammer72

#9 Post by Jammer72 »

I don't think so. If you did how long ago was this??:confused:

NRath

#10 Post by NRath »

Maybe that was Jaspman. It was someone that wanted a second for his wife. There's the trigger. It was him- she has a Kawasaki of some kind, yours has an EX.

How's this:

???????????????Dale for Sale- ??????????????????02 Cannibal

All stock with many new OEM parts. It has a cable clutch, MC1000 ECU, and all updates required of this model. Those include Stage 8, oil line update, fuel pump boot, stator shielding update, and battery tray update. It has the older, stronger engine cases that didn??????????????????t require the motor mount update. Most people would agree these are the best engine cases and also that this is the best version of the machine to buy. It was just hooked up to D&M to recalibrate the Throttle Position Sensor and set the idle. The quad runs great. I??????????????????ve used it primarily for trail riding and raced 2 harescrambles.

Here are the brand new parts, these have never been ridden. Some of them came off another brand new quad.
-Trailwolf tires with ITP rims- Front and Rear
-Upper ball joints
-Steering tie rods and rod ends
-Handlebars and grips (stock Cannibal)
-Rear axle bearings and seals
-Chain buffer
-Fox Rear Shock
-Spark plug
-Air filter
-Heel baskets and wires
-??????????????????03 exhaust and header

These parts are nearly new, approximate hours are listed.
-Lower ball joints (5 hrs)
-Rear brake pads (5 hrs)
-Swingarm bearings (20 hrs)
-Arvin frt shocks, these are the updated ones (8 hrs)
-Stock gears with RK X-ring chain- no visible wear on teeth (20-30 hrs)

I??????????????????ve added grease zerks to the stock a-arms and to the steering stem bushing to keep them slippery. After the first oil change, I??????????????????ve always used Redline oils and kept it changed frequently. It has Evan NPG+ antifreeze. I also replaced the clutch pack about a year or so ago with the updated 8 plate clutch pack. The valve clearances have been adjusted twice and they were just checked. They were still dead on where I set them at the last adjustment. It has the original plastic that is scratched, but not broken or showing any white stress marks anywhere. I??????????????????ve gone over every piece of the quad before putting it up for sale. It doesn??????????????????t need anything. I??????????????????ve taken excellent care of this machine and it can be yours for $3200. I??????????????????m still riding Cannondale??????????????????s, I just can??????????????????t keep 2 of them.

I think you and I had left off with you wanting some pics. I was just finishing cleaning the quad nor did I have a digi-cam. Those problems are solved.