I Need A Crank Shaft

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Hi,
I have used,smooth,tight cranks in good condition for cable clutch motors for $250+shipping.No hydrolic clutch cranks.Email if interested.

bgrthnlyf

crank

#2 Post by bgrthnlyf »

thanks but i have a hydro clutch

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

If you are desperate I will pull a crank out of my last spare engine and check it out. Are you looking for a core or drop in used one cheap?

bgrthnlyf

#4 Post by bgrthnlyf »

dont go thrue the trouble i am going to use my old one and hope it holds up , you will be the 1st i call if it takes a dump

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

Doesn't ATK have some Falicon balanced ones for like $300 ?

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Weve been debating if its worth it to just run the stock cranks till they sieze up or go with an aftermarket one. The cranks will just lock up and not really wipe out anything else(hopefully). The only drawback is its a ride behind a tow rope. Although Im not sure the aftermarket ones have had enough time to prove them selves but I hear many good things. If you can get new ones for 300 bucks then Id say go for it.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Depends how they go, wistech - Brian's that went took out his new piston/sleeve as well...

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

I think cannondale27 would have more insight on this . Ask him how to check to see if a crank is good or not. Its almost an art form.Lol

bgrthnlyf

#9 Post by bgrthnlyf »

thanks do you know were i can find the side panel decal kit for the usa flag bike:usa :usa

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Ive got a new set in the box yet but thats mine ,mine all mine. I think MAZ might have some. If you cant find any my sister could custom build you some on her decal cutting machine. She is doing some to match my custom seat cover on my speed so Ill post pics when they are done.