WANTED: Any Kind of cannondale for cheap

quad_freak14

#1 Post by quad_freak14 »

could you give me some details on it? Im VERY interested if it is under 5500.......just reply or email quad_freak1@hotmail.com

NofearCdaleHere

#2 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

possible trade for 400ex? were is this cannondale at? i have a guy that wants to buy mine for 4500 but i would like to trade so i'm not quad less for awhile later

-Corey-

NofearCdaleHere

#3 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

trade or no trade?

atvrulz

dales for sale

#4 Post by atvrulz »

dales will not get any cheaper than they are right now. I just bought an 02' moto for 9K. Ebay has alot of them.
On march 11 is the auction and someone will buy the company that day so you should buy one before then, because confidence will be restored then. Right now there are some people getting scared and trying to get anything for them for fear that cannondale will be no more.

Jimmer

#5 Post by Jimmer »

Hey 6969 what year is your dale I have a 400ex that I will be getting the motor back together on this weekend. Local Shop here in my home town is doing the sleeve and bore honing right now. It will still be a stock ex bore with brand new L.A. sleeve and wiseco 10.5 to 1 piston. It has white brothers R4, AC regular non propeg nerfs Tmm chrome subframe which bolts on an AC mx 88 89 grab bar.K and N filter. Frame is powder coated red wagon red as well as stock a arms. Also has DG full length skid and Ac front mud screen bumper, CR High Fly handle bars, pro design kill switch, fly quick adjust clutch perch lever and perch. Let me know if you might be interested in a trade for your dale. Thanks.

NofearCdaleHere

#6 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

i will sleep on it and be back 2marro later...will you be at any nationals this year? cuz that when i would be able to trade( it would be awhile) sorry i don't think i can't not see it first before i ship if you know what i mean..not say it not fair but i just feel uneasy about it. do you get me?

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Willing to trade for lightly modded KFX? Exterior mods. Over $6500 invested.

I'm looking for any Dale preferably a Speed or Moto and paying cash.
If you've got one for sale then pm me.

NofearCdaleHere

#8 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

i can't trade cuz you are to far away and stuff like that sorry man
sad.gif