Trade Blaze Ohlins For Stock Shocks

Psychosis

Trade Blaze Ohlins For Stock Shocks

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Ok, several interested parties but giving more a chance. I'm wanting to get rid of the quad and save some money so trading to lower quality shocks.

The Blaze's are in great condition and work like new. Been sitting for like 2 months in packaging hanging on wall of workshop. High offer is $275 and Speed shocks. However, if somebody wants to go something like $475 and their Arvins, I'm game. So somebody wanting to upgrade their Cannibal can do so. I want to do this soon b/c the 450R needs parts!

In the trade I will take a money order w/the shocks. Then Blaze's will be shipped. Sorry, no Paypal b/c I'm not going into that again.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

The person interested dropped out and has decided to buy Elka's so anyone interested.

First $250 plus Speed Ohlins gets it or $450 and Arvins.

bestonearth

#3 Post by bestonearth »

what kind of condition are these in? have they been rebuilt or anything? Please let me know, I'm very interested, I have arvins.
$400?

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Great condition w/only I think 1 small chip on each of the shocks to show very low usage. Never resprung or revalved either. Such low use and good feel, I never bothered.

Thinking that I'd rather sell them out right though.

I need $545 to pay off some some 450R a-arms so the first $515 shipped gets them. First come, first serve, but need them gone.

bestonearth

#5 Post by bestonearth »

sent you a pm

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Shocks look to be dealed in. No longer for sell or trade. Sorry to those interested. Maybe jaybr will get those he's going after for the rest of you guys.

BTW: I still have some PEP MX shocks for sale w/a-arms, and a set of complete USA plastics that have a race cut front.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Ohlins have been traded. Thanks Timbomoose.

Still have PEP's, plastics, and arms like said though.