I am looking for a swingarm

cdalemx301

I am looking for a swingarm

#1 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey guys well i was at the track today and someone was pointing out to me that there is stress fractures on my swing arms so does anyone out there have any?

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Stress fracture? Got a pic. I have an extra one if you need it.

cdalemx301

#3 Post by cdalemx301 »

I dont have a pic right now i will get one tommorow.....I met one of the guys who did the R and D on thee bkes today and he was lookin at all the week points on the swingarm then was like do u relize u have a crack.....I have one of the old swingarms with the whole in the middle instead of the plate....for those of u who dont know that plate was added to reduce torque and twising motion on the swing arm....he said that when the pros were testing these bikess the swingarm didnt even last 10 hours till after they added the piece in the middle

dunegoony

#4 Post by dunegoony »

cdalemx301

#5 Post by cdalemx301 »

The on one Ebay is the one with the bad R and D if worst comes to worst Ill buy it but im hoping to find something differant

dunegoony

#6 Post by dunegoony »

that swing arm and the others parts that Im selling all came from a 2001 FX400....what was wrong with the R&D with those ?

Not trying to stir stuff here, but if there's a problem Id like to know b4 someone does buy it

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

My swingarm is a newer style with the reinforcement plates. Ill even give you something for your cracked one.