Used rear silver fender

cheetah5431

Used rear silver fender

#1 Post by cheetah5431 »

I'm looking for a used rear fender that is sliver. Preferably no cracks. Just cracked my last set at the mounts and would like a replacement to ride this winter and trash to save new fenders for race season. Show me what you got.

blaze#52

#2 Post by blaze#52 »

whats the matter ironman get the best of you. I have a rear fender it has the left lower hole is cracked and missing. other than that it is in good shape. i will sell it cheap you pay for shipping, let me know Brian:)

cheetah5431

#3 Post by cheetah5431 »

well actually it ran back to back races. i pulled off and saw one of my buddies whose bike messed up and i let him race mine again and that was a lot of mud. i kinda need that hole in good shape though so i can use that bracket to keep them from cracking again.

bradley3000

#4 Post by bradley3000 »

yeah, the ironman didnt get the best of kevin, it got the best of me!lol got to give that quad credit tho, 6 laps and 3 miles before it overheated. so kevin, you racin b next year? i'll see you there on MY cannondale (hopefully)

cheetah5431

#5 Post by cheetah5431 »

I dunno Brad. I think I can run with the B guys if I race like I did at the Ironman, but I planned on staying at C. I dunno a lot of time between now and then and I guess that depends on how much time I get on the bike this winter.

Sounds like somebody finally woke up! Man I hope to see you there because despite you mishaps on the start and stuff, you have to be pretty to make up as much ground as you did on lap 1. Just to let you know though I don't believe your overheating was from the radiator clogging. It seems as though something (maybe the vent line to the coolant bottle) got plugged because I discovered a massive hole blown through the side of the coolant bottle so you lost all the coolant. I have yet to go through and determine the cause yet, but I don't think it was from a clogged radiator.

bradley3000

#6 Post by bradley3000 »

just tell me what i broke and i'll have jeff send ya some parts!

if yer wantin to get some time in this winter, we need to hook up for some of the mid souths! theres also a indoor mx track i'm gonna try and run to stay in shape, should help out at thracks like lorettas and millfield too

cheetah5431

#7 Post by cheetah5431 »

Brad you know I wouldn't let you give me a dime for those parts. I was just happy you got to go out and race. As for midsouth, I was thinking of running a couple. I'm trying to keep my school days to a minimum. The truency officer is starting to get upset.sad.gif

cannondaleparts

#8 Post by cannondaleparts »