modded c-dale wanted

trx250rrider

modded c-dale wanted

#1 Post by trx250rrider »

i'm willing to trade my newly built modded big bore stroker 250r for a modded c-dale. this 250r is a 290, and is setup for mx. hardly any stock parts on it. e-mail me at a250rrider38@yahoo.com if interested and i will list the mods it has if u e-mail me.

trx250rrider

#2 Post by trx250rrider »

these are the mods done to it:

-290 big bore kit
-NPRD cylinder
-NPRD TT porting
-pro design cool head
-21cc, or 19cc race dome
-dual intercoolers
-barnett HD clutch
-Duncan quick change clutch cover
-aftermarket gears 2-6
-Duncan 4mm stroker crank
-2mm spacer plate
-brand new top end rebuild, not even broke in yet
-duncan reeds
-mikuni TMX 38mm slide carb
-K&N filter, brand new
-86 frame, PC'd red, and gusseted for strength
-laeger +2 chrome a-arms with 4 brand new laeger ball joints
-all new bushings
-89 length swinger
-LSR +4 fully adj axle
-new rear axle, and swinger bearings
-durablue adj lowering strut
-brand new dominator bars
-nacs anodized blue bar clamp
-blue PC'd steering stem
-fullbore fenders
-hex style tie-rods
-blue PC'd front hubs
-nerf bars, red nets
-new case saver
-roost boost
-top of the line works AT steelers w/ remote ressies(front)

there is more stuff, but i can't remember it all
if interested e-mail me at a25rrider38@yahoo.com
this is one offer hard to pass up!
motor puts out around 65-68 hp.

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

I am working a deal.. Mine might be for sale.. I am keeping my TCS shocks, plastics and seat,, and maybe the wheels.. If I sell it it will have moto shocks, plastic and seat and some decent wheels...... 4800,, but no trades..

bestonearth

#4 Post by bestonearth »

is that atk seat cover all black or is it black and grey? also did you get directly from atk or somewhere else?

trx250rrider

#5 Post by trx250rrider »

i'm only lookin for trades, b/c it makes it easier on me. i could easily get enough money for this R to buy many of the nice c-dales on this site, but its too much of a hassle. i rather trade straight up. if anyone is willing to trade their c-dale for an extremely fast, and great looking, great handling R, than i'm all for it. the only reason i want a c-dale is b/c i'm looking for another 4-stroke quad to compete with the new 450's, but without using a yfz, or a 450r. i prefere to be a little different than to be racing everybody that has the same wheeler as me.

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

No offense, but out west you have to give 250r's away.. They simply don't sell for what they used to no matter how much is invested into them.. The new four strokes drove the resale value of the R into the ground. There are those diehards that won't own a fourstroke however. No pun intended, just my opinion, so please don't be offended..:cool:

My seat cover is from ATK and is it black and gray.. A perfect match for my color scheme.. It is also a gripper seat, but not tooo grippy, just right.. I got mine from www.Blackwidowatv.com

banzairx7

#7 Post by banzairx7 »

any pics? Where in conneticut are you? east, west?

Here is my c-dale-

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...=&threadid=8569

trx250rrider

#8 Post by trx250rrider »

don't worry sandstorm, i don't take any offense to it. but i'm also in the east, and they are still selling for a pretty penny. if u were to go to rriders(which is now down for some reason) you would see that R's are still flying of the floors selling at over $5000. plus, i see that cannondales are selling for like 1/3 to 1/4 the price they were purchased for just a matter of a few years ago, while the R's value still seems to be the same, if kept in great condition. if u ask me, it seems like people can't give c-dales away. i do, though need a 4-stroke, and the c-dales seem to be the best bang for the buck. i mostly do trails, and the R is just way too powerful for trails. someone could trade me for their dale, and turn around and sell the R for more than the trade was worth if anything, or they could part it out, b/c R parts are very needed, and aare worth a lot.

bazairx7, i really like that c-dale, and if u don't take trades, than i would try to sell my R for it, but u'd have to hold onto the c-dale until around x-mas till i could have the money to buy it. if u would liek to trade straight up, than i would be willing to do that anytime. i'm very interested in the c-dale u have. i do have pics, but i'm not at home now, so i can't get any. i have pics at home of it through the rebuild, but no complete pics of it yet, b/c i still have to put fullbore fenders on it, and have the engine rebored, other than that, in the pics it is pretty much complete, but a-arms are not on in pics. i live in western CT, about 1 hour from NY, and probably not too far from you, b/c i travel that way a lot.

banzairx7

#9 Post by banzairx7 »

The reason I put no trades was I was getting tons of PM's asking to trade for pretty much junk bikes. Honestly who would you trade a modded c-dale for a stock Z400? I might be interested in trading for the R though. I'm in no rush to get rid of my bike. When you get some pics ssend them over.

trx250rrider

#10 Post by trx250rrider »

ok, i'll get pics as soon as i can. i will be gone next week, but will get them as soon as i return. hope thats good with you.