speed ohlins

Psychosis

#11 Post by Psychosis »

They will b/c I've done it and know others who have. It throws the front end off a little b/c of a shorter shock though. Still a huge upgrade over a stock Z though. When I did it I just swapped the bushings basically and it worked fine. (But I've also seen 4 different types of bushings on C'Dale shocks.)

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

what bushings did you use and how much difference did it make in the front not? He is going to get them converted to ssd and his rear converted to ssd style to so so you think that this will be a better matched suspension.

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by jacobw
wisetech will these shocks fit on a z400 with the proper bushing if they will someone let me know my bother has a z400 and he was thinkinb about putting them on his bike in place of the stockys
any if the take another bushing anybody have an idea where I can get the bushing and how much?

I usually just build the bushings as I need them on the lathe. Can you have you bud measure the shock mount width at the top and bottom on the z400 and I could build some for ya.

Birddog5150

#14 Post by Birddog5150 »

Any more response of which is better Ohlins vs. Arvins would be great..For woods riding..

Mjollnir

#15 Post by Mjollnir »

I'll jump in to say that Wistech built me some bushings for my Speed Ohlins and they fit perfect!

Thanks again Wis!

Marc