i need a fuel controller

fineguy76

#11 Post by fineguy76 »

QUOTE (fineguy76 @ Oct 16 2007, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes 3 screws combined with 3 map settings along with it acually hooked up to my throttle position sensor. the dynatek hooks to your tps so it truely knows where it is and how much fuel to add. and it runs at a combustion rate almost excactly at 13.5 through the full rpm range.

93 octane 105.5 mm big bore 734 with a je 12.5 to1 piston, dyntek fuel controller, dynatek programmable ignition spark controller, ported head, hogged out valve seats, + 2 mm throttle body, monster duel exhaust, wide band o2, custom built billet intake with a 12 inch filter.

thats how i got the power i have, the cannondales are ok. i use it for a trail bike cause my raptor is extended and widend for the dunes. it dont fit on trails anymore. the cannondale is definately more for mx style riding for sure. but man they are noisy and a bit awkward, and 289 for a b&m? thats rediculous. any used ones for sale out there?

i dont really want the cannondale, i would rather have a different bike for trails. the only reason i bout it cause the original owner was 50, and he only rode it 6 times. so it is mint. but they are set up for racing on a track, i gave him 3200 for it with paddles. and noone will buy it for 2600 so im stuck with it.

aroracer72

#12 Post by aroracer72 »

Well of course with NOS your gonna get 80+ horsepower....lol........were only interested in raw horsepower...and NOS gives up to a 30hp gain...soo your numbers are typical....but i bet she screams smile.gif
Chad

fineguy76

#13 Post by fineguy76 »

15 shot is all it is. 67 at the rw. without at 4200 ft elevation. so if you added 12 % for alttitude difference she makes about 75 at sea level.

ozarkdaler

#14 Post by ozarkdaler »

Do you have the dyno chart? I would like to show a buddy of mine.

thedeatons

#15 Post by thedeatons »

Umm.... okay, three screws is nowhere near the tunability that we have here. Our tunability rivals that of Team Yoshimura Superbike in that you can adjust grams of fuel in .00 increments anywhere in the fueling range, and the timing side has similar adjustibility. This works to get the bike its perfect AFR every time. There is no perfect AFR number, so you might actually make more horsepower with a different AFR, as each engine like to run its own AFR, some run better lean, some rich. No two bit controller rivals what we have on the Dales. The D&M kit is well worth the level of tunability you get, and if you are not tuning on a dyno then you are simply doing it wrong. While wideband may bea superior monitoring system, the cheesy controllers they make for the Japanese bikes do nothing to compare to our adjustibility.
In addition I always think its funny that it took Yamaha two cylinders and over 700ccs to do the same thing Cannondales do with an under 500cc single... No smack talk about Dales.....