Its worth a try

Psychosis

#21 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by thomez
Tulane University www.tulane.edu

My girlfriends brother goes to school there. He says it's nuts every day and especially weekends. But I guess for everything you have for your Blaze only insane people can go though. biggrin.gif Just messin w/you man. :head:

Cdale_racer_669

#22 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

if you want to make a lot of money, but work your butt off, get on a framing crew. (building houses) good summer job

cdalepilot

#23 Post by cdalepilot »

just go door to door and ask for the dollar donation . ya never know it might work . :drink:

Cdale_racer_669

#24 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

its at least worth a try:eek:

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
just go door to door and ask for the dollar donation . ya never know it might work .  :drink:

No doubt. And there are way more doors out there than 2000!

Maybe you can collect a couple extra bucks and give each site member a dollar. I'm sure there are lots of people on this site that live check to check and raise familes. They would definetly appreciate it. Besides it's a much more respectable cause giving money to struggling familes than buying an axle.

Homeless folks are a good cause too.

Or how about starting a collage fund for my kid or some of the new born kids on this site. You are already in college, so lets start with thier education before we worry about your aftermarket bling.

Sometimes in town I see guys holding dixie cups. They get lots of dollars. You could make a sign that says "Not allowed to work, need bling. Please give"

cdalemx301

#26 Post by cdalemx301 »

hey jasp mayb people will give me more money cuz my sign doesnt say need booze
http://www.ahajokes.com/crt885.html How much money do you think this guy made
I couldnt get the pics to work so heres a link

TheJaspMan

#27 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
hey jasp mayb people will give me more money cuz my sign doesnt say need booze
http://www.ahajokes.com/crt885.html How much money do you think this guy made
I couldnt get the pics to work so heres a link

Well that's hard to say.

I always give a buck or two when a sign is honest. It's the people who say 'will work for food', then you offer them a job and they decline that I won't drop a dime for.

There's a diffrence between someone who is homeless, depressed and has given up hope. And someone who is just lazy and lies.

kjquadracer

#28 Post by kjquadracer »

ive got an axle id sell for 70 bucks. stock

CptHook

#29 Post by CptHook »

theres also the option of applying for a loan.... Ive done it before and Im the same age as you, as long as you have some kind of credit you should be able to apply for a small loan, and if you dont, talk to your rents about cosigning for one, a good way to start developing credit, as long as you are responsible about paying your dues off before everything else in life.

440rider

Worth a try part II

#30 Post by 440rider »

Umm guys if I can get $21.50 from each member I can buy an atk 450 from haydug. So, cdalemx301 if you can only work 4-5 hrs a week how do find time to ride? If you are doing work study then listen to thomez 2nd job off campus.