Its worth a try

Mjollnir

#31 Post by Mjollnir »

Don't apply for a loan! Come on man, be creative. Get people here to pay you for doing crazy stuff. I'll bet there's a ton of people on here that would pay 5 bucks to see a picture of you doing nutty things.

Get a picture of you, say mooning a campus cop.

Maybe licking the doorknob to a public restroom.

Make a sign and notify the media you are having a rally for marriage rights on campus, and show up with a sign that says "Everyone has rights, legalize man-sheep marriages."

Be creative. biggrin.gif

Marc

CptHook

#32 Post by CptHook »

.....or you could get a loan, but mjollinir's (spelling) idea is pretty good too:rolleyes:

TraumaRN

#33 Post by TraumaRN »

I'd drop $5 for a pic of you after snorting wasabi ala Jackass!

cdalemx301

#34 Post by cdalemx301 »

O geeze i forgot this post was here lol....i came up with the money lol i forgot my mom still owed me graduation money.....plus i jst picked up an on campus job so mayb by spring i can get a front end too.....lol if people will pay me to do messed up things i may just do it lol

Derno24

#35 Post by Derno24 »

So $5 for messed up acts of stupidity! I am sooooooo There! Give me some ideas.smile.gif

Mjollnir

#36 Post by Mjollnir »

Alright Derno, I'll bite.

I can't afford to pay you, but I'm sure that some distiguished gentlemen on this site would be willing to pay to see you commit messed up acts of stupidity. biggrin.gif

I will, however, provide some ideas.

Challenge number one:

Your toungue, buried to the hilt in the nostril of a hoofed mammal. Your choice as to the left or right, and which mammal.

Marc

levi550

#37 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Your toungue, buried to the hilt in the nostril of a hoofed mammal. Your choice as to the left or right, and which mammal.
Marc

sad.gif :rotf