250r conversion kit

c41xracer

#31 Post by c41xracer »

Originally posted by haydug
Well, I decided since mrsusamoto wants one too, maybe we should have a bikini contest at NEMX to see who gets it??  :wow

LOL..   Just kidding, I would like a $150 deposit, I'll talk to you at NEMX.

sorry i didnt show to NEMX to talk to you, but if i get a conversion ill drive down to get it to meet you.Also if there would have been a bikini contest i would have lost anyways id look very bad in a bikini.Thats an awful thought anyways:(

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by haydug
Yep, alittle list to start gathering Rook:
400ex gas gap
250r grab bar
250r seat cushions (the 2 in the middle of the seat)
250r seat
Fullbore 250r plastic ( You should see JST's bike, :wow ) and it holds up good to crashes!!

looks like ****** got me hooked up with the gas gap. what are the seat cushion thingies? i got everything except the grab bar, won one on ebay a few months ago but graydon proline f#%&*! me on it. :mad:

311racer

#33 Post by 311racer »

Haydug I am Mike from Delaware. smile.gif

quadprorider

#34 Post by quadprorider »

What all is included in the $550? Does the gastank come with the deal? My knees were so black and blue after riding for one day I have to do something about that stock gastank setup.....Also, the 250r plastics, do they have a good seal for the ecu tray?...Just wondering if it will fill the tray and airfilter up with dirt. This was question was probably already brought up so i am sorry in advance.:drink:

haydug

#35 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by 311racer
Haydug I am Mike from Delaware.  :)

Where'd you get that picture of my wife(avatar) ?? :confused: And, do you have any more??

You want one for sure, correct??

c41xracer

#36 Post by c41xracer »

i want one

haydug

#37 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by quadprorider
What all is included in the $550? Does the gastank come with the deal? My knees were so black and blue after riding for one day I have to do something about that stock gastank setup.....Also, the 250r plastics, do they have a good seal for the ecu tray?...Just wondering if it will fill the tray and airfilter up with dirt. This was question was probably already brought up so i am sorry in advance.:drink:

The subframe and tank are in the deal. As for the seal, I seen several different mounting jobs this weekend, with different results. I am putting a kit on my XC bike, which I ride at GNCC's if that says anything. I can seal mine pretty easily with alittle help from my buddy "afro", he's a pretty good engineer. smile.gif

quadprorider

#38 Post by quadprorider »

Do you have anymore of the aluminum or chromoly 250r kits left?......also did you find a 1/2 gallon more fuel with a new gas tank design?

cdrookie

#39 Post by cdrookie »

if someone wants my conversion kit(when it gets done) just say so. i'm waiting on the xc tank which will take a while longer. pay me my deposit and give the balance to doug. i'm divorcing my dale:head: :clap:

bombsquad54

#40 Post by bombsquad54 »

pm. me the balance rook