Dale close to the border

born-to-race

Dale close to the border

#1 Post by born-to-race »

I am looking for a dale for sale that is relatively close to the border. I live in southern ontario and dales are extremely hard to find so I want to drive down and pick one up.

Year or model doesn't really matter but it must be reasonably priced.

Thanks

twisted

#2 Post by twisted »

sad.gif Hahahahaha!

Beat you to it, just picked up my dale 2 weeks ago from a guy in toronto!! I got a dale!! I got a dale!!

Naw just kidding man, these things rock, if you can find one jump on it. Very rare.

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

Maybe come to St. Anthony Dunes, Idaho near Rexburg, about June 18/19.... take in Yellowstone along the way?.. some options if that distance is workable for you. pacrimdm@msn.com

born-to-race

#4 Post by born-to-race »

I'd be willing to drive about 7 hours max. So anything in NY, PA, OH, MI, and maybe IN.

It'd be nice to take a trip to the dunes in idaho but I can't do it right now.

twisted- thats sweet that you found dale in ontario. I saw a X440 in the trader today but its missing 2 wheels tongue.gif

I was thinking though, what am I gonna do if I need some parts or engine work done. No one around here has experience with dales.

Cdale_racer_669

#5 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

parts are readily available, and cheaper than they would be at the dealer, online from the site sponsors. they are fairly easy to work on so you could do it yourself, or ship it to haydug for engine work.its all worth it:deal: